Growing Your Business
We take a real interest in business startups.
40% of new businesses will fail in their first year so it is vital to get good support and advice to avoid becoming a first year statistic. We can help you to increase your survival odds.
We can help you at the start of your business to:
- Decide on the proper structure for your business – limited company, sole trader or partnership and deal with all the associated setup matters including company formation and taxes registration for new clients.
- Prepare a business plan.
- Prepare cashflow projections and budgets to assess the financial viability of your business.
- Identify your key performance indicators.
- Complete tax registration procedures with the Revenue Commissioners.
- Choose the most suitable accounting system.
- Assess your financing requirements and the appropriate sources.
- Find any available grants.
- Establish relationships with banks, solicitors, insurance brokers, our clients and others within our base of contacts who will benefit your business.
- Take advantage of tax efficient expense schemes.
- Control your bookkeeping and accounting.
- Realise how to save costs and grow your business.
The more thought you give beforehand to the job of running your business, the more likely you are to succeed. We will help you succeed.