10 Rules of Client Care
We believe that the rules of good client care and service relationships are central to how we operate,
- Are the most important people in our business.
- Are not dependent on us – we are dependent on them.
- Are not an interruption to our work – they are the purpose of it. We are not doing them a favour by serving them. We are grateful for the opportunity to do so.
- Are a part of our business – not outsiders.
- Are not cold statistics – they are human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- Are not people to argue or match wits with. Nobody ever won an argument with a client.
- Are people who bring us their wants – it is our job to fulfil those wants to their satisfaction.
- Are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
- Make it possible to provide for our families.
- Are the life-blood of our business. We aim not just to satisfy our clients, but to delight them.
We are dedicated to providing 5-star client service.
Call Seamus Parfrey today on 021 431 0266 and find out how we will care for you.