If you are seeking longer-dated finance for a capital or sustainability project, act now if you want to avail of the new Government backed loan scheme as the previous scheme resulted in all available funding drawn down by borrowers soon after launch.
Loans will be on a first-come first-served basis until fully subscribed.
This Growth and Sustainability Loan Scheme (GSLS) of €500 million supports Irish SMEs/Midcaps in strategic long term investment to either:
- In Phase 1 invest in climate action and environment sustainability measures (e.g. investment in green/sustainable measures, insulation, EV/charging points) or
- In Phase 2 encourage the growth or improve the resilience of their businesses (e.g. plant and equipment, R&D, process innovation, business expansion).
Until the end of 2023 only Phase 1 loans will be available.
GSLS key features are:
- Loans from €25,000 to a maximum of €3,000,000 per borrower
- Loan amounts to €500,000 will be unsecured without a personal guarantee requirement
- Loan amounts greater than €500,000 will require collateral up to 20% of the loan
- Minimum loan term 7 years and maximum 10 years
- Principal and Interest to be repaid monthly over the term of the loan