The following are some of the reasons why you should change accountants:
- Phone calls not returned promptly.
- Promises, expectations and agreed deadlines not met.
- Work not completed on a timely basis.
- Poor value.
- Inadequate tax planning.
- Proactive service not provided.
- Lack of personal chemistry and rapport.
- Mistakes and poor advice.
- Unexpected CRO and tax liabilities with related penalties and interest charges.
- Difficulty in meeting with the assigned partner.
- Unexpected fees.
- Lack of technical knowledge.
- Limited resources.
- Limited or only once a year contact.
- Your business has out-grown the accountant.
Why not call Seamus Parfrey today on 021 431 0266 and see how we can help you.