Our Commitment to You
- You will receive a friendly and courteous service at all times (even in October during tax deadline mayhem!). You will never be taken for granted.
- We will honour our commitments to you absolutely and will therefore supply you with the services you need in time to help you to be always compliant with legislation.
- You will always be advised of opportunities to mitigate tax.
- The services you receive will always be of exceptional quality and designed to help you add significant value to your business. As a result our services may not be the cheapest on the market but they will be the most valuable!
- You will always be able to seek our help at anytime to discuss any issues of concern to you and to implement any changes or improvements in your business. We realise that you want to deal with a firm that appreciates you may occasionally want meetings and advice out of business hours.
- Your perception of our performance is critically important to our relationship. That’s why your feedback is essential in helping us to innovate and improve. We’re always looking forward to your ideas and suggestions and so we regularly survey our clients so that both of us can benefit.
- How we communicate with each other is important to you (and therefore to us). As part of that process, we will acknowledge any communication you have with us by the end of the next working day at the latest if not sooner!
- You expect us to be honest, truthful and “up-front” with you at all times. We expect you to be the same. That way, we will build a respectful, long-term and valuable relationship with each other.
- We will communicate with you frequently, making recommendations to help you develop a better business and thereby building a win-win and long-term partnership with you. We naturally expect you to communicate frequently with us too to keep us in the loop.
- Via our e-mail newsletter, you will receive a monthly calendar of tax compliance dates so that you are well informed.
- We know that you want a firm that makes a special point of taking a personal interest in your business and at a senior level. And that you rightly expect to be able to deal with your contact partner in the firm and not be referred to junior staff. So we make our partners and senior staff available to you.
- We recognise you need a firm that is accessible, and that knows and understands your business and your local business community. Our clients know that they have access to their contact partner whenever the need arises and the commitment of our partners ensures that they become valued business advisers and colleagues in your success.
Your Commitment to Us
- You will be open, frank and honest with us at all times. You will let us know immediately of any concerns you have about your business and our work together. We create high expectations of the services we provide and we want to know how we are meeting them.
- You will give us all the information we need to help you to achieve your goals.
- You will make the time available to work on matters within your business that we have mutually agreed upon.
- You agree to listen to any advice we offer (we acknowledge your absolute right to accept or reject that advice for whatever reason).
- You agree to meet and respect the deadlines that legislation and we mutually set (or let us know well in advance of your inability to do so).
- You will pay your accounts with us by the agreed due date.
- You will give consideration to referring us to at least two other business owners who you believe would benefit from working with us, provided of course that you are delighted with our performance.
- Besides the day to day accountancy, audit, taxation and business advisory services we provide to owner managed businesses we have developed expertise in forensic accounting and litigation support, financial and payroll outsourcing, business turnaround and insolvency, company secretarial and value added services to improve our clients profitability.
- We are more than just accountants. In addition to full accounting services we offer proactive business development advice and a tax planning service that makes substantial tax savings.
- We believe that there is a financial knowledge gap in many businesses and we are available to plug that gap.
- Our team of accountants, specialist tax advisers and business consultants have technical qualifications and many years of experience that enable us to help you get the best out of your business.
- If you come to us with a problem we won’t be happy until we have found the solution for you.
- We have a deserved reputation within the business community for providing professional expertise and quality client service and we work hard to keep it.
- Our clients regard us as friendly and approachable, down to earth, flexible and proactive. Our offices are a jargon free area.
- In short we are easy to work with. That’s the best way for us to help you.
- Our integrated approach to every client means that you will always experience the same level of service and a constantly high level of personal attention.
- We are always looking to innovate and develop our skills, systems and people to ensure that our clients benefit from a first class service. Anything less is just not good enough.
- We are passionate about what we do through our broadly skilled and highly motivated team. We are happy to have as much or as little involvement as you wish but we stay in contact always. We can help you drive your business or support it – it’s your choice entirely.
- Our priority is to take a genuine interest in you and your business so that we can predict opportunities, produce results, provide accurate, clear information and protect you and your business. You will always receive more than you expect from us.
- Unconditional 100% risk free guarantee
- Fixed fees agreed in advance
- Value added services and advice to improve business profitability
- Superior client service
- Experience and commitment
- Excellence always delivered
Have a good look around our website and find out what we can do for you. It should help you in making the decision to appoint us to act for you.
Why not call Seamus Parfrey today on 021 431 0266 to arrange a meeting and see how we can help you.