When you’re next in a sales pitch be mindful of the following mistakes that sales people can make:
- Talking too much.
- Giving information before they get information.
- Failing to observe and integrate early prospect signals.
- Failing to effectively manage rejection and failure.
- Selling when they should prospect and prospecting when they should sell.
- Not listening and taking notes while the prospect is talking.
- Injecting their own values and/or buying prejudices to the sales process.
- Not effectively reading the buyer’s signals and acting accordingly.
- Selling features and price rather than value and customer benefits.
- Not asking for the business.
Why not call Seamus Parfrey today on 021 431 0266 and find out how we can help you grow your business.
Related Article: 4 Ways to Avoid Business Failure