The 8 main rules of Directors are to:
- Act in good faith and always act in what the directors consider to be in the company’s best interest.
- Act honestly and responsibly in the company’s affairs.
- Act in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association and exercise powers accordingly.
- Not use company property for own or others use unless approved by the members.
- Avoid conflicts of interest unless approved by the members.
- Exercise care, skill and diligence in their dealings on behalf of the company.
- Have regard to interests of members.
- Ensure all filings with the Companies Registration Office and Revenue Commissioners are up to date and paid.