A member of a company has the right to certain information concerning the company. Members are entitled, inter alia, to:
- A copy of the Memorandum and Articles of association of the company. Prospective members should read a company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association in order to inform themselves of their rights as members and the company’s rules and powers;
- Inspect and obtain copies of the Minutes of General Meetings and Resolutions;
- Inspect and obtain copies of the various Registers kept by the company, including the Register of Members, the Register of Directors and Secretaries and the Register of Directors’ and Secretary’s Interests;
- Obtain a copy of the unabridged Financial Statements, directors’ report and auditors’ report (where applicable);
- Obtain copies of the unabridged Financial Statements of any subsidiary company for the preceding ten years.