A company is required under the Companies Acts 1963 to 2012 to maintain the following:
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors and Secretaries
- Register of Directors’ and Secretary’s Interests
- Register of Debenture Holders
- Minute Books
It is the responsibility of the Directors of a company to ensure compliance with all provisions of the Companies Acts, 1963 to 2012. We recommend that the Directors of a company carry out a health check on the Company Registers and Minute Books of a company annually to ensure that the Statutory Registers and Minute Books are up-to-date and compliant with the Companies Acts.
Members of the company, the officers of the company and the general public may inspect the following records:
· Register of Members
· Register of Debenture Holders
· Register of Directors’ and Secretary’s interests in Shares and Debentures
· Copies of Directors’ Service Contracts / Memoranda
Please note any change in location of these registers must be notified to the CRO on Form B3 within 14 days of the event occurring. A filing fee of €15 arises, but can be filed for free online using CORE.