Is your website looking dated, doesn’t work properly on mobile phones and is generating little or no revenue for your business?
If so, why not avail of a Local Enterprise Office (LEO) Trading Online Voucher (TOV) to give your online business a kick-start.
If you want a new website or to redevelop an existing site you could be eligible for a grant of up to €2,500 (50% of the development costs) to overhaul your website and get it working for you.
A TOV offers small businesses and retailers the opportunity to apply for match funding to the value of €2,500 to develop and improve their online trading presence. The funding can be used for any of the following:
- The development or upgrade of an e-commerce website such as implementing online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Online advertising
- Development of an app
- Implementation of a digital marketing strategy
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity
Most LEO’S have a closing date for voucher applications so check it out.
And if you want an intro to a great website developer just ask us.