Due to continued expansion we have some exciting opportunities available in our tax department.
We’re looking for a qualified tax professional with experience in all areas of tax.
The role is full-time and will include managing tax compliance, undertaking tax planning exercises and other ad-hoc tax work.
Who we are
We’re a highly regarded 2-partner professional accountancy and tax firm based in Cork city. We have a diverse client base and provide services to SMEs across all ranges of business sectors.
We take great pride in delivering a pro-active, value added service to our clients. And we believe that our tax team is an integral part of delivering that.
Who we are looking for
- Someone who has already secured a tax qualification and are now looking to make your next career move.
- Technically sound and comfortable with all aspects of tax compliance work.
- Proactive in your approach to your work.
- Able to see the wider commercial picture of a client’s business.
- A self-starter able to work well as part of a team delivering a package of services to a client.
What we are offering
As a valued member of our team we’re offering:
- A competitive salary.
- CPD support so you can stay up-to-date.
- Support for further studies if desired.
- Work in a city centre location and a relaxed Friday dress code.
- Opportunities to grow your career with us.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and get exposure to a wide variety of tax work.
If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV together with a covering letter to Seamus Parfrey:
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: Seamus Parfrey, Parfrey Murphy, Lee View House, South Terrace, Cork