We’re looking for a ‘starting-out-in-tax’ trainee or a part-qualified tax professional with some experience in tax.
The role is full-time and will include dealing with various aspects of tax compliance work.
Who we are
We’re a highly regarded 2-partner professional accountancy and tax firm based in Cork city. We have a diverse client base and provide services to SMEs across all ranges of business sectors.
We take great pride in delivering a pro-active, value added service to our clients. And we believe that our tax team is an integral part of delivering that.
Who we are looking for
- Who already has some experience in the accountancy profession and may be looking to make your first move into tax, or
- You’re a college leaver with an accountancy or similar degree wanting to start your career in the field of tax, or
- You’re already part way through your tax studies and looking for your next career move.
You work well as part of a team, take pride in your work, and are keen to learn and take your tax career forward.
What we are offering
As a valued member of our team we’re offering:
- A competitive starting salary with regular reviews tied into your progress through your exams.
- Support for your studies.
- Work in a city centre location and a relaxed Friday dress code.
- The opportunity to continue growing your career with us.
This is a great opportunity to train and get exposure to a wide variety of tax work.
Again, if you’re interested we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV together with a covering letter to Seamus Parfrey:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Seamus Parfrey, Parfrey Murphy, Lee View House, South Terrace, Cork