We’re looking for a qualified accountant with experience in looking after the financial affairs of clients.
Who we are
We’re a highly regarded 2-partner professional accountancy and tax firm based in Cork City. We have a diverse client base and provide services to SMEs across all ranges of business sectors.
We take great pride in delivering a pro-active, value added service to our clients. And we believe that our accounting team is an integral part of delivering that.
Who we are looking for
- Someone who has secured their accountancy qualification and are now looking to make your next career move.
- Technically sound and comfortable with dealing with Irish GAAP and IFRSs.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Word, Sage Accounts Production and Xero.
- Proactive in your approach to your work.
- Able to see the wider commercial picture of a client’s business.
- A self-starter able to work well as part of a team delivering a package of services to a client.
What we are offering
As a valued member of our team we’re offering:
- A position tailored to your interests and skills as we recognise that your development is the key to our success.
- A competitive salary.
- CPD support so you can stay up-to-date.
- Support for further studies if desired.
- Work in a city centre location.
- Opportunities to grow your career with us.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and get exposure to a wide variety of client work.
If you’re interested we’d love to hear from you. Send your CV together with a covering letter to Seamus Parfrey:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Seamus Parfrey, Parfrey Murphy, Lee View House, South Terrace, Cork