Hope you enjoy the following great jokes that accountants love to send each other:
- Welcome to the accounting firm where everybody counts.
- It’s accrual world.
- Where do homeless accountants live? In a tax shelter.
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- An accountant is someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand.
- How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh? Net Present Value.
- What do accountants suffer from that ordinary people don’t? Depreciation.
- Why are accountants always so calm, composed, and methodical? They have strong internal controls.
- Be audit as you can be.
- What do you call an accountant who always works through lunch, takes two days holiday every two years, is in the office every weekend, and leaves every night after 10 p.m.? Lazy.
- What do you call a trial balance that doesn’t balance? A late night.
- How can you tell when the chief accountant is getting soft? When he actually listens to marketing before saying NO.
- There are just two rules for creating a successful accountancy business: 1. Don’t tell them everything you know. 2. [Redacted]
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/jokes-for-accountants-2014-5#ixzz3BWDlxuHY