Company law is both complex and detailed, and can be quite onerous on small businesses.
The day to day control of a company and its assets puts legal duties on the directors and company secretary.
The regulations surrounding the preparation and filing of documents with the Companies Registration Office (CRO) have become more complex, and the time that’s allowed for preparation and filing has been shortened.
Fear not though, because we can help you! We have expertise in all aspects of the legal duties of directors and company secretaries.
- Form a company for you.
- Register your business name.
- Prepare and submit your annual returns, abridged accounts and all your company secretarial documents to the CRO.
- Prepare minutes of board meetings, AGM’s and EGM’S.
- Advise you on the responsibilities of directors and the company secretary.
- Advise you on the issue and transfer of shares.
- Change your company name.
- Deal with changes of directors and/or the company secretary.
- Change your registered office.
- Provide you with a registered office facility.
- Establish and maintain your company register.
- Deal with company voluntary strike off and dissolution.
Why not give Seamus Parfrey a call today on 021 431 0266 and see what we can do to make your life easier.
Related Article: Incorporating an Existing Business