It’s difficult to decide on one accountant over another unless you have been fortunate to get a good ‘word of mouth’ recommendation from a reputable source.
The following questions may help you in arriving at an informed decision:
Will they make a good business partner?
- Do they put clients first?
- Do they follow the Golden Rule – Do onto others as you would have others do to you?
- Do they care?
- Do they have friendly people who are easy to work with?
- Do they have a high staff retention rate?
- Will they help solve your problems today and develop strategies for a successful future?
- Do they offer efficient and cost effective “one stop” shopping for all the services you need?
- Do they offer you access to dedicated experts?
Will you benefit from their reputation?
- Are they active in the community and with professional organisations?
- Will they be a good referral source for you?
- Will their reputation in the business community open doors for you?
Can you expect added value from them?
- When beginning a relationship will they listen to you and understand your business without charging you?
- Will they make meaningful suggestions to help improve your business?
- Do they have a proven history of bringing tax-saving, profit improvement and cost saving ideas to clients
- Do they have business growth services and tools that will benefit you?
- Are they innovative?
Can they assure you they adhere to high standards of quality?
- Do they document client service promises and procedures?
- Will they give written guarantees?
- Can they give you references?
- Will a partner be involved throughout the engagement?
- Will they take the time to communicate often so that you understand what is going on?
- Will they meet your deadlines?
- Do they have a good reputation for quality service and work?
We believe that if you talk to us you would be able to answer ‘yes’ to every single one of those questions. Why not call us today on 021 431 0266.