How do you compel customers to buy from you rather than any of your competitors?
Your ability to win a sale is harder than you think… because you aren’t just competing with your direct competitors.
For example, these battles happen…
- Does a consumer buy a new bed or opt for a Caribbean cruise?
- Does an engineering business hire a new person or invest in new machinery?
Your buyers have a limited budget too. They can spend their money with you. Or they can spend their money on a variety of other products or services fighting for their cash.
In this Business Bitesize edition you’ll learn, in the time it takes to drink a cup of tea or coffee…
- that you only win when you shift the balance of risk from your customer to you.
- the difference compelling guarantees will make to your customers.
- and how to win the guarantee race.